Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My 2nd Question

What music would you like to recommend in fall?

While I was listening to the radio yesterday, I heard Schubert's Arpeggione Sonata.
That is one of my favorite works. Especially I enjoy that in fall. I don't know why.
I want to recommend you to listen to it.
If possible, I will link it to my blog.

10 comments:

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

Hey~ Custie.
You said you like classical music, but I usually listen pop or Korean songs. So I'd like to recommend the song I listne to these days. The title is "Life is Wonderful" sung by Jason Mraz. I came to know this song and the musician a few weeks ago through a blog though tt was released several years ago. If you want to hear it, I have it in my mp3 player. Or visit my cyworld. Http://www.cyworld.com/kleineprinz

April said...

Josh Groban's voice is quite suitable for the autumn, I think. "To where you are" or "Let me fall". And a Korean song, "Again, the season (is coming)" sung by Park, Hak-ki. Whenever I hear the song, I feel like crying. It's a perfect authumn song.

jacob said...

During last summer vacation, I couldn't move when I heard a music of the spheres. I just stopped and almost cried with the music. I was so touched.
The name of the song is "There no peace in the world(이 세상엔 평화 없도다)"

Tranio said...

Hi, Custie.
You are much interested in sports, especially baseball. Good.
Besides you like music a lot.
I don't know, but I like to recommend " Penguin Dance" played by CUSCO.

Bye.

chrisphk said...

Hi~Custie~
I want to recommand "YOU" by Ten Sharp. Have you ever heard it?
I heard this song last year. At the first time it was good but The more I listened it, the more I liked it. So now it is my favorite pop song. And I want to listen your recommand work.

kelly said...

i don't have an idea. i'm song-illiterate. (actually i'm so many kinds of illiterate....^^;)
Rather than recommendation, thank you for your information you received from my romantic classmates...

anyway you make me feel happy.. i don't know why... i'm straigt(^^ this is what you taught me, isn't it? )

Nicole said...

Hi Custie,
I'll have to listen to that piece of music this fall on your recommendation. I enjoy jazz in the fall. If you need help in figuring out how to put a link into your posting, check out the videos that I've linked in my first blog question. The video on making a posting has a section on links.

soon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
soon said...

Recently I bought Piazolla's collection from Interpark. I was really happy beca use I thought I found a pearl. The price was really cheap also. There were 10 CDs and I like them.
Piazolla is famous for Nuevo Tango.
It means 'new tango'. Tango is one kind of dance of course, but at the same time it is one of the music ganre.
He is from Argentina so I can feel his passion and freedom from his music.
They're really good.