Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Question

If you won the lottery of 10 billion won, what would you do with the money?

In my case, if I won the lottery, I would quit the job and go to Europe.
There I will buy a house, or if I don't have enough money, I will rent a house.
And I will run an inn. So at the peak season of travelling I will make money. And when there are not so many travellers, I will travel around Europe.
How about you?

8 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Custie,
I would quit my job and travel the world forever. What would you do?

kelly said...

Hi, "Kind" custie
If i won the lottery of 10billion, ^^
i would travel around the world with my mom because traveling the world is her dream. and I'd run a fancy restaurant. it can be exciting...
and one more thing is .. I have a son ^^; not a daughter..anyway i'm happy to meet you. I hope we have a wonderful time and memories here.
and thank you for your kindness..

Maria said...

Hi, "KIND" Custie ^^
If I won the lottery, I would buy a beautiful and peaceul island and build a small village to live with people I love. In the island, I will make everybody enjoy their lives as much as they want.

chrisphk said...

Hi~, Custie~~
I would contribute 2/10 to the church at first, and travel abroad and buy everything I want to have...
You are so kind~~ and nice~~
I really like to meet you~~~
Anyway my blog has some problem...
http://chrisphks0503.blogspot.com/

Iris(Jeong AeRi) said...

Hmm...very happy question..^^
Hi, "kind" custie!
With that money, I would found a school that everybody wants to go and then buy a small hotel in a beautiful resort, and run it.
Dreaming that, thanks to you, I'm really really happy for some moments.
I'm also glad to have you here, especially one of my classmates.

Tranio said...

Hi, Custie.
I'd like to organize a new professional baseball team.
I'll nominate you as a manager.

soon said...

Hi, Custie.
Did you enjoy your going out with your club members?
I would quit the job and travel all around the world doing whatever I want. But I'm not sure whether those money would be enough or not.

April said...

Hi Custie,
You look very sincere and faithful. I'm happy to have you as my classmate. I think I can learn a lot. I like your photo in Berlin. I wanna be there some day.
If I won the lottery, I would donate 10% to the blind. I got an eye opperation because of recurrent cornial erosion, I couldn't open my eyes for 2 weeks. At that time, I thought I had to do something for the blind. And with the rest of the money, I'll travel the world with my family~