Monday, September 22, 2008

My Third Question

Which country would you like to go to most?

I'd like to go to Spain and the Netherlands most.

When I went to London, I met a Spanish family in the hotel.
At first my friends and I asked them how to go to the subway station and they showed us the way very kindly. And later we met them at the cafeteria again.
They looked very kind, lively, and warm-hearted.
They recommend us to travel to Spain. That's why I want to go there.

And I like the artist Gogh and I know that there is a Gogh Museum in Amsterdam.
So I'd like to go to Spain and the Netherlands.


How about you, guys?

9 comments:

soon said...

I also want to go to Spain sometime. I like Gaudi's works. I don't know much of the architecture thing though.
The most place I want to visit is Saint Petersburg in Russia. It means Saint Peter's city. Do you know the famous Tsar Peter the second? Anyway, he was a great man in Russia. So it named after him.
Maybe next year, I intend to go there.

Maria said...

I have so many places to visit. First I'd like to go to Tibet because it has very unique environment, history and culture that I want to experience in person. Then Bolivia is another city I really want to travel. Have you heard about "Uyuni(a salt desert)"? When I saw the picture of Uyuni, I fell in love with the scenery.
Also I'd like to travel all around the Euroe. ^^
I need a lot of money to travel. ^^;

chrisphk said...

I want to go to Greece, Italia, Egypt and Turkey~
I really have had a lot of interst in history and ancient times for a long time. I want to see great architecture Pyramids, Greek temples and beautiful buildings in Italia~.I heard Turkey is the most impressive country in the wolrd. Also, I want to take a rest on the calm and peaceful places in Greece.

April said...

It's difficult to pick one or two, but I really want to visit Skiathos island in Greece. The island is the setting of the movie "Mamma mia". The movie became more gorgeous with the beautiful island, I think. And I like Greek people and Greek food, also. I've met some Greeks, and all of them are very joyful and cheerful.

Tranio said...

Hi. Custie.

I want to ge to England.
I like Shakespeare's plays.
There I like to feel Shakespeare's heart.
And I want to hear the British English.

Bye.

kelly said...

I'd like to go to Greece and Egypt someday.
Greece may be fantastic for summer vacation. if i could have a chance for a honeymoon again, I will visit there.. maybe 10th anniversary...

Iris(Jeong AeRi) said...

I'd like to go to Brazil, the country of Passion. I've never been there and there is one of the most famous festivals in the world, Rio Carnival. I'm so eager to visit the carnival. I've heard that the carnival is really fantastic like heaven. And another place is the Antarctica. One of my collegue has been there, and she said that she was surprised at the Nature Wonders and recommend me that place.

jacob said...

In my memory, Italia is the best place for sightseeing. As you know there are lots of historical sites in Rome, venezia and so some other cities. If you want to see Renessance, Italy is the best place to recommend to visit. You'll never be sorry for being there.

Nicole said...

HI Custie,
I went to the Van Gogh exbibit in Amersterdam two years ago and it was wonderful. You should make plans to go.
I'm going to look for a way to link music to the blog but as far as I know, the only way to do it is by uploading music on to an internet site and putting a player on your blog. I will try to find a site that explains it easily.