Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My 5th Question..

Hi, guys~~~

Do you know the song "일탈(deviation)" sung by 자우림(Jawoorim)?
When I heard the song for the first time, I found it very funny and impressive.
If you don't know the song but want to hear it, then visit this site...


http://cafe.daum.net/naebuk31/96Sq/50?docid=1BIB596Sq5020080307160833&q=%C0%CF%C5%BB%20%C0%DA%BF%EC%B8%B2&srchid=CCB1BIB596Sq5020080307160833

Then you can hear the song and see the lyrics.
Among the lyrics, there are interesting ones like these...


1) 할일이 쌓였을때 훌쩍 여행을(When you have stacks of work to do, leave for a trip.)
2) 아파트 옥상에서 번지점프를 (Bungee-jump from the top of an apartment)
3) 신도림 역안에서 스트립쇼를 (Striptease in the Shindorim subway station)
4) 머리에 꽃을 달고 미친 척 춤을 (Dance crazily with flowers on your hair)

5) 선보기 하루전에 홀딱 삭발을 (Be tonsured a day before you get a blind date)
6) 비오는 겨울밤에 벗고 조깅을 (Jog with no clothes on at night on a rainy day in winter)

If you should do three things among those above(other wise you will be killed^^), what three things will you do? Me? 1), 4), 5)
How about you?

6 comments:

April said...

LOL!
How creative you are! Your question is amazing and your translation is also impressive.
You've already chosen the easiest three.

The first one, leaving for a trip is the most exciting thing. It cannot be compared with others.

I really hate Bungee-jumping, but if somebody will kill me unless I do, I think I can do.

Striptease is the worst thing that I can never do. I don't have "S-line" body. I even don't go to the public bath.

Dancing crazily with flowers on my hair is ok. I might be enjoying.^^

Tonsure...I can do. We can buy beautiful wiggery anytime.

Jogging with no clothes on at night on a rainy day in winter is impossible.
Oh, it's surprising. I can do many things!

Iris(Jeong AeRi) said...

Oh...Custie~~~!

This is too difficult to choose one of those things. But if I would be killed unless I do, um...
I would choose 1(but I'm a responsible person), 2(if it is safe), 5(I don't like blind date)


Anyway Custie...You are so novel...

Tranio said...

Hi. Custie.

I know this song already.
But I didn't know this song in detail.
But when I heard this song, it was intersting.
And your translation is good.
I think you are smart and polite.
I want to be on terms with you.
Please....

Bye.

Maria said...

Hello~

I love this song^^

If I should choose one, I would definetely do no.4, dance crazily with flowers on my hair...^^;
That I could do, I guess..
and the rest? I don't know..
no.1 and no.6..

chrisphk said...

hi~Custie~
I like this song. When I feel tired or depressed, I hear it. After listening, I feel better.
If I choose three things,
#1, #4, and I can't choose the last thing. I've never tried Bungee jump because it looks very dangerous. Strip show... Who wants to do that? And I don't want to change my hair style that is perfect me. Last, nude jogging in winter... I don't want to even think about it.

Nicole said...

Hi Custie,
I love the lyrics for this song and your questions is brilliant. It reminds me of a life motto that says, 'sing like no one can hear you, dance as though you're alone and live life to it's fullest'.

I would leave for a trip, dance with flowers in my hair but not bungie jump.